Sled March Pulls are a great lower body workout that also improve lower body range-of-motion. The exaggerated marching movements help to build power in the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves while incorporating a plyometric stretch in the knees, glutes, and hips. The exaggerated form also helps train your muscles, ligaments, and tendons to work together through your full range-of-motion.
Why Sled March Pull?
The Sled March Pull is another exercise of planting your feet and driving forward. The emphasized form of big, stomping steps helps strengthen and stabilize the hips, and also helps develop your ability to transfer power into the ground to push forward through resistance. To get the maximum benefit out of this workout make sure to really focus on form and do the workout properly rather than getting it done more quickly.
- Multiple harness attachment points for multiple athletes
- Multiple harness attachment points for different pulling angles
- Variable Weight (190-690lbs)
- Multi Surface Usage
Sled March Pull Benefits:
- Works glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Low impact workout
- Heavy endurance workout
- Functional strength improvement
- Lower body mobility improvement