Landmine Front Squats are a very controlled version of a squat that has you hold the weight in front of you rather than on your shoulders. It makes the squat a bit easier in terms of sheer strength required, but holding it in front of you and driving the weight up and forward builds explosive strength needed to use on the field when pushing off the line!
Why Landmine Front Squats?
Landmine Front Squats are an excellent way to build functional strength as a lineman to push your opponent off their center of balance, and push through their line. Building strength in your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and shoulders will serve to form a strength foundation in a lot of very important muscle groups. It's a basic workout, but it's a very effective one. Instead of the traditional vertical squat lift, it translates the strength required to a diagonal upward, making the lift a bit easier to do.
- Hinge point for safe, controlled lifts
- Customizable workout to transition between moves
- Multiple possible grip positions
- Variable Weight (190-690lbs)
- Multi Surface Usage
Landmine Front Squats Benefits:
- Build strength in quads, hamstrings, glutes, and shoulders
- Build practical strength for use in multiple sports
- Low impact workout
- Easily integrate other moves to finish the workout seamlessly